I have to admit that I am a weekly spread fanatic! I constantly look around for new ideas and I am actually collecting pictures of weekly spreads that I tend to go through them any time I feel like changing my current weekly spread around.
So, today I thought of sharing with you some amazing weekly spreads that I found, and some that I made myself in order to get you inspired. The first 5 are mine and they are the ones I seem to use the most.
The above 3 spreads are for the weeks where I have a lot to do and I need a more detailed plan, while the following 2 are more for the weeks that there's not many tasks to do. On those weeks I sometimes also skip the daily spreads.
The following spreads are from some very talented people that I found online, mainly on Instagram. If you want to get inspired, then you should definitely check them out.
- Weekly Spread by Lori @loriluckyhouse
I love, love, LOVE the colours and the use of space! Also, I really like that she has a section for the level 10 each week.
- Weekly Spread by Dee @decadethirty
I really like the simplicity of it. Sometimes you don't have to draw or do anything complicated.
- Weekly Spread by Marissa @choosingbliss
I like how compact that looks and the colours of the dates.
- Weekly Spread by Kara @BohoBerry
Of course there had to be a spread by Kara! This is a more updated weekly spread of the one I got inspired from, for my first two spreads. I like the section for the current projects.
- Weekly Spread by Jessica @prettyprintsandpaper
I love the colourful dates, the colour coordinated bullets and how she uses the space of the two pages.
- Weekly Spread by Ros @bluepapertrail
I like the section for 'This week's top 3' and the bottom section that can be used for tasks that repeat during the week.
- Weekly Spread by Kate @plantosucceed
I am currently obsessed with Kate's account and you should definitely check her out! Everything looks so tidy and neat, and I can't wait to use this layout for my inspiration when setting next weeks spread!
- Weekly Spread by Martina @martyplanner
Similar spread with different sections. Another amazing bullet journalist that I love to get inspired by!
- Weekly Spread by Doaa (I hope I got this right) @doaakhalil5
Just look at the detail and the colours! Love it!
- Weekly Spread by Laura @planningmyday
I love the stamps and step counting section. Everything looks very neat and tidy :)
- Weekly Spread by Svenja @loveandnotes
I love the mood section and the shopping post-it. Very clever!
- Weekly Spread by Ashlyn @nittany_bujo
Look how compact everything looks! I think she managed to fit everything in just one page!
- Weekly Spread by Alexandra @alexandra_plans
Lovely colours and doodles!
- Weekly Spread by Veronika @onki_art
Another colourful spread based on events and tasks.
- Weekly Spread by Mina @cubbifulplans
I love the boxes and the animation after each day! Such a great idea!
- Weekly Spread by Christine @writingbravely
Simple and to the point. I like the way she does her headers and I love her handwriting!
- Weekly Spread by Cristina @prettylistsandcolors
I like that she has the monthly view on the right page and also the brain dump section. :)
- Weekly Spread by Mia Moore @xomiamoore
There is space for everything and I like the pink-black combination.
Again I love the shopping list post-it and it also has some of my favourite sections without being crowded.
I like the tasks being separated in two categories and the habits and expenses tracker.
So, if you would like to join the BULLET JOURNAL Inspiration board please follow the steps:
1. Follow Christina (christina77star) on Pinterest
2. Send me an email to email@example.com with the subject: 'Pinterest Group Board Request' and include your Pinterest account name or Pinterest email address so that I can invite you.
Have a lovely day! :)