I have to admit that I am a weekly spread fanatic! I constantly look around for new ideas and I am actually collecting pictures of weekly spreads that I tend to go through them any time I feel like changing my current weekly spread around.
So, today I thought of sharing with you some amazing weekly spreads that I found, and some that I made myself in order to get you inspired. The first 5 are mine and they are the ones I seem to use the most.
The above 3 spreads are for the weeks where I have a lot to do and I need a more detailed plan, while the following 2 are more for the weeks that there's not many tasks to do. On those weeks I sometimes also skip the daily spreads.
The following spreads are from some very talented people that I found online, mainly on Instagram. If you want to get inspired, then you should definitely check them out.
- Weekly Spread by Lori @loriluckyhouse
I love, love, LOVE the colours and the use of space! Also, I really like that she has a section for the level 10 each week.
- Weekly Spread by Dee @decadethirty
I really like the simplicity of it. Sometimes you don't have to draw or do anything complicated.
- Weekly Spread by Marissa @choosingbliss
I like how compact that looks and the colours of the dates.
- Weekly Spread by Kara @BohoBerry
Of course there had to be a spread by Kara! This is a more updated weekly spread of the one I got inspired from, for my first two spreads. I like the section for the current projects.
- Weekly Spread by Jessica @prettyprintsandpaper
I love the colourful dates, the colour coordinated bullets and how she uses the space of the two pages.
- Weekly Spread by Ros @bluepapertrail
I like the section for 'This week's top 3' and the bottom section that can be used for tasks that repeat during the week.
- Weekly Spread by Kate @plantosucceed
I am currently obsessed with Kate's account and you should definitely check her out! Everything looks so tidy and neat, and I can't wait to use this layout for my inspiration when setting next weeks spread!
- Weekly Spread by Martina @martyplanner
Similar spread with different sections. Another amazing bullet journalist that I love to get inspired by!
- Weekly Spread by Doaa (I hope I got this right) @doaakhalil5
Just look at the detail and the colours! Love it!
- Weekly Spread by Laura @planningmyday
I love the stamps and step counting section. Everything looks very neat and tidy :)
- Weekly Spread by Svenja @loveandnotes
I love the mood section and the shopping post-it. Very clever!
- Weekly Spread by Ashlyn @nittany_bujo
Look how compact everything looks! I think she managed to fit everything in just one page!
- Weekly Spread by Alexandra @alexandra_plans
Lovely colours and doodles!
- Weekly Spread by Veronika @onki_art
Another colourful spread based on events and tasks.
- Weekly Spread by Mina @cubbifulplans
I love the boxes and the animation after each day! Such a great idea!
- Weekly Spread by Christine @writingbravely
Simple and to the point. I like the way she does her headers and I love her handwriting!
- Weekly Spread by Cristina @prettylistsandcolors
I like that she has the monthly view on the right page and also the brain dump section. :)
- Weekly Spread by Mia Moore @xomiamoore
There is space for everything and I like the pink-black combination.
Again I love the shopping list post-it and it also has some of my favourite sections without being crowded.
I like the tasks being separated in two categories and the habits and expenses tracker.
For even more inspiration make sure you join my Newsletter in order to get access to the Resources Library!
Also, don't forget that Instagram and Pinterest are the places for bullet journal inspiration. I have also created an open board on Pinterest for all the fellow bullet journal fans. This board is all about Bullet Journaling: Spreads, Collections, Tips and lots and lots of Inspiration.
So, if you would like to join the BULLET JOURNAL Inspiration board please follow the steps:
1. Follow Christina (christina77star) on Pinterest
2. Send me an email to email@example.com with the subject: 'Pinterest Group Board Request' and include your Pinterest account name or Pinterest email address so that I can invite you.
Have a lovely day! :)